Application Form – Please click this link to download the application form for pension benefits.
Pension Benefit Election Forms:
- Pension Benefit Election-CA
- Pension Benefit Election – Inactive-CA
- Pension Benefit Election Option – Out-of-State
- Pension Benefit Election Option – Out-of-State – Inactive
Retiree Health Plan Application Form – This form is for participants who are eligible to participate in the Retiree Health Plan. Retiree Health Plan coverage is limited to participants with at least 15 years of Pension Credit earned in this Plan, (Reciprocal Credits will not apply). In addition, a total of two of the pension credits must be earned in the 60 months (5 years) prior to the effective date of pension benefits during which time contributions must have been made to the Health Plan. Pension Retirement Declaration – Must Submit with application
Death Benefit Conversion Form – This form is for participants who qualify to continue their active participant death benefit coverage as retirees.
Beneficiary Designation Form – This form allows a Pension Plan participant to designate beneficiaries in the event of the participant’s death.
Direct Deposit Form – This form allows a Pension Plan participant to set up an electronic deposit of pension benefits directly to his/her bank account.
Grace Period Declaration:
- Involuntary Unemployment – This Grace Period application form is for participants who were on their Local Union’s “Out of Work” list for at least six months during a calendar year.
- Disability – This Grace Period application form is for participants who were physically unable to perform sheet metal work for at least six months during a calendar year.
Retiree Health Plan Summary Plan Description (SPD) – The Retiree Health Plan Summary Plan Description provides an explanation of the eligibility rules of the Retiree Health Plan for participants residing in an HMO service area.